Dr. Andrew Kalin
Dr. Andrew Kalin is double board certified in Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology by the American Board of Anesthesiology. He received his Bachelor of Arts from DePaul University and his Medical Doctorate degree from the University of Toledo College of Medicine. Dr. Kalin completed his residency in Anesthesiology and fellowship in Pain Medicine at UH Case Medical Center in Cleveland, Ohio.
Dr. Kalin’s mission is to treat chronic pain using a multimodal approach. He focuses on treating the entire patient using a wide variety of treatment options including interventional procedures, physical rehabilitation, and appropriate use of various medications to achieve long lasting pain relief. He has a strong passion for educating and empowering his patients to understand and take control of their pain.
Dr. Kalin has a special interest and expertise in the treatment and diagnosis of Failed Back Surgery Syndrome (FBSS) as well as Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS).
Dr. Kalin is originally from the Western Suburbs of Chicago and returns to serve the community as a pain management specialist at Gateway Spine & Pain Physicians.
- Adventist Bolingbrook, Hinsdale, and La Grange Hospitals
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine
- International Anesthesia Research Society
- International Association for the Study of Pain
- North American Neuromodulation Society
- Ukrainian Medical Association of North America