Dr. Andrew Kalin
- Double Board-Certified in Pain Management and Anesthesiology
- Fellowship in Chronic and Interventional Pain Medicine: UH Case Medical Center. Cleveland, OH
- Residency in Anesthesiology: UH Case Medical Center. Cleveland, OH
- Doctor of Medicine: University of Toledo College of Medicine. Toledo, OH
- Bachelor of Arts: DePaul University. Chicago, IL
Dr. Kalin’s mission is to treat chronic pain using a multimodal approach. He focuses on treating the entire patient using a wide variety of treatment options including interventional procedures, physical rehabilitation, and appropriate use of various medications to achieve long lasting pain relief. He has a strong passion for educating and empowering his patients to understand and take control of their pain.
Dr. Kalin has a special interest and expertise in the treatment and diagnosis of Failed Back Surgery Syndrome (FBSS) as well as Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS).
Dr. Kalin is originally from the Western Suburbs of Chicago and returns to serve the community as a pain management specialist at Gateway Spine & Pain Physicians.
Congratulations Dr. Kalin who was just recently recognized through Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital - 1st Quarter 2018 MVP Nomination for Stewardship.
The MVP Values are as follows:
Compassion, Equality, Excellence, Partnership and Stewardship
We are proud of Dr. Kalin and this most recent accomplishment.
- Adventist Bolingbrook, Hinsdale, and La Grange Hospitals
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine
- International Anesthesia Research Society
- International Association for the Study of Pain
- North American Neuromodulation Society
- Ukrainian Medical Association of North America