Dr. George Charuk
- Double Board Certified by the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (AAPMR) and American Osteopathic College of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (AOCPMR)
- Residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: Loyola University Medical Center. Maywood, IL
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine: Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. Philadelphia, PA
- Bachelor of Arts: Loyola University. Chicago, IL
Dr. Charuk is an experienced clinician who treats a wide variety of musculoskeletal problems with a particular focus on painful disorders of the spine, from the neck through the lower back. He believes in a holistic approach to care, not only treating pain, but also the underlying musculoskeletal causes to prevent further injury. Dr. Charuk provides both traditional approaches to treatment such as medications, physical therapy, interventional techniques (epidural spinal, facet, trigger point injections, and nerve ablations) and regenerative and alternative options including platelet rich plasma (PRP) injections and prolotherapy to promote healing.
Dr. George Charuk has spent more than 30 years in the field of physical medicine and rehabilitation. In addition to his regular practice, he has trained residents and medical students as part of the faculty of Loyola Stritch School of Medicine. He has lectured nationally and internationally on a variety of topics. Dr. Charuk has been practicing in the Chicagoland area for the last 2 decades, establishing a reputation of excellence among his peers and patients.
- Adventist Bolingbrook, Hinsdale, and La Grange Hospitals
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Spinal Intervention Society
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (AAPMR)