Dr. Jiten Patel
- Double Board-Certified in Pain Management and Anesthesiology
- Fellowship in Chronic and Interventional Pain Medicine: University of Illinois. Chicago, IL
- Residency in Anesthesiology: University of Illinois. Chicago, IL
- Doctor of Medicine: University of Illinois. Chicago, IL
- Bachelor of Arts: University of Illinois. Urbana, IL
Dr. Patel’s mission is to treat chronic pain using a holistic approach. He believes in individualized treatment plans, using all options available to achieve the best possible outcomes. His goal is to maximize functionality using conservative measures along with judicious and appropriate use of pain medications. He understands how difficult and chronic pain can be and recognizes the importance in forming a collaborative, long-term relationship with patients to educate and empower them to better understand and manage it.
Dr. Patel has a special interest in the holistic treatment of pain, especially using Eastern techniques such mindfulness, manipulation, and yoga, to treat pain and promote healing.
Dr. Patel is originally from the Chicagoland area, having grown up in the western suburbs. He is excited to serve his neighborhood at Gateway Spine & Pain Physicians.