About Your Visit
Thank you for choosing Gateway Spine & Pain Physicians. We look forward to meeting you on your initial visit to our offices. It is the goal of our staff to provide you with the highest quality of service.
In order to help us best take care of you, please bring the following to your first visit.
- Health Insurance Card/Information
- State licensed photo ID or passport
- If necessary, a friend or family member to take notes/help with questions
- A list of all medications you are taking
- A list of all other physicians treating you including phone numbers
- A list of your questions and concerns
- A copy of your MRI / XRAYS / CT scan reports
- If you have seen other pain management physicians within the past five years, please bring a complete copy of the medical records
- Complete the forms listed below and bring them to your initial office visit
We recommend you fill out the new patient forms and bring them to your visit. For patient forms, click here.
Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled visit. Be aware that we have several office locations. Make sure you know which office your appointment is scheduled at. If you have any additional questions, please contact our office.
Follow Up Visit
We appreciate your continued relationship with Gateway Spine & Pain Physicians. Please at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. If you are following up after a procedure, please bring your pain diary to your visit. Make the staff aware of any changes in health, medications, or insurance.