Tina Musselman MA, LPC, RD, LDN
- Bachelor of Science in Human Nutrition and Dietetics, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Was Board Certified in clinical nutrition by the International and American Association of Clinical Nutritionist
- Masters of Arts in Counseling, marriage and family concentration, Govenors State University
Tina Musselman is a registered dietitian, licensed dietitian nutritionist and licensed counselor. She has been working in the field of diet, lifestyle and wellness management for 15 years; specializing in functional nutrition, weight management and bariatric surgery. One of the core philosophies in her work is that the body has an innate ability to heal itself if you give it what it needs to function.
As a counselor she can help bridge the gap between knowing what to do and actually following through with the plan. In addition, there is a deeper understanding of how the mind and body interact to create health or disease. Not only does she take into consideration medical history and diet she explores stress, sleep and activity.
Today’s food environment is one ripe for chronic disease, weight gain, inflammation, and pain. We are surrounded by highly addictive foods that, in essence, contribute to wear and tear on the body resulting in a poor state of physical, emotional and mental health. Tina will develop a personalized plan to meet your needs and set up a structure help you succeed at these changes. She understands that this type of change can be difficult, but with the right person by your side you can reach your goals and start to turn your health around one day and one meal at a time.
- Integrative and functional wellness
- Menu planning and follow through
- Weight Loss and weight loss surgery
- Food Sensitivities and Lifestyle Eating and Performance Therapy (LEAP)